IN THIS ISSUE:
2. The ABC's Of Immigration, Employer Compliance Series: Part VI – Immigration Reform and Control Act Compliance Tips
3. Ask Visalaw.com
4. Border and Enforcement News
- Immigration Advocates Plead with Obama Admin. to Quell Racial Profiling along Border
- DHS to Step Up Enforcement Against Employers of Undocumented Workers
- Obama Selects New UCSIS Director
- Delayed "Virtual Fence Project" Begins Construction
- Proposed DHS 2010 Budget Highlights Allocation to Border Security
5. News from the Courts
6. News Bytes
- Minuteman Cofounder Announces to Run Against Ariz. Sen. McCain
- Labor Secretary Says Fair Treatment for Undocumented Workers a Top Priority
- H-1B Applications at Lowest Point in Three Years
- Congress to Reconsider Controversial Real ID System
7. Siskind’s Legislative Update
8. Notes from the Visalaw.com Blogs
9. State Department Visa Bulletin for June 2009
Please see full bulletin for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.