IN THIS ISSUE:
2. The ABC's Of Immigration, Employer Compliance Series: Part V – Unfair Immigration Practices
3. Ask Visalaw.com
4. Border and Enforcement News
- Immigrant Deaths Increase despite Dip in Undocumented Crossings
- ICE Officials Break Up Large Ariz. Human Smuggling Ring
- Majority of US Hispanics Have Trust Issues with Law Enforcement
- Report: NJ Police Abusing State Directive to Profile Hispanics
- Salt Lake City Police Refuse to Use State Immigration Enforcement Law
- State Department to Increase Passport System after GAO Finds Flaws
5. News from the Courts
6. News Bytes
- Study: Almost Half of 2008's New Citizens Hispanic
- Obama Appoints New "Border Czar" for Justice Department
- NY Senators ask for Posthumous Citizenship for Slain Immigrants
7. Siskind’s Legislative Update
8. Notes from the Visalaw.com Blogs
9. State Department Visa Bulletin for May 2009
10. Health Care Employers and Immigration Compliance: What You Need to Know, by Greg Siskind
Please see full bulletin for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Health Law Updates, Immigration Law Updates, Labor & Employment Law Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Gregory Siskind, Siskind Susser Bland, P.C. | Attorney Advertising