In this issue:
2. The ABC's Of Immigration, Employer Compliance Series: Electronic I-9 Systems
3. Ask Visalaw.com
4. Border and Enforcement News
- Border Patrol Figures Show Increase in Crossing Deaths
- New Orleans Police Vows not to Enforce Immigration Documentation
- Obama Picks new Border Patrol Director
- New Passport Laws Causes Sharp Decline in Border Travel
5. News from the Courts
- US Government Sues NJ Company over Fraudulent Visas
- 4th Circuit Denies Asylum in Female Circumcision Case
6. News Bytes
- USCIS Naturalizes Over 8,000 on Constitution Day
- Obama Reiterates Pledge for Amnesty
- Census: Number of Foreign-Born in US Decreasing
- USCIS Mulls Fee Hike to Reduce Deficit
- USCIS Unveils Revamped Website
7. Washington Watch
8. Notes from the Visalaw.com Blogs
9. State Department Visa Bulletin for September 2009
Please see full bulletin below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.