2. ABCs of Immigration Law: K-1 Visa for Fiancé(e)s of U.S. Citizens
3. Ask Visalaw.com
4. Border and Enforcement News
-Napolitano: ‘Now with enough border resources, time to reform’
-Employer audits rise, individual arrests decrease under Obama
-DHS reneges on biometric exit program
-U.S. moving to ease deportation policy
5. News from the Courts
-Federal judge dismisses one of seven AZ lawsuits
-Federal court faceoff on immigration issue
6. News Bytes
-Utah lawmaker rolls out bill on illegal immigration
-India threatens WTO dispute over visa regulations
-U.S. may sue Arizona’s Sheriff Arpaio for not cooperating in investigation
-California city to require e-verify use
-Cherokee Nation opposes AZ SB 1070
-Feds to restrict financial aid to elderly immigrants
7. Washington Watch -Napolitano: ‘Any talk of amending the constitution is just wrong’ -GOP chair withholds support for AZ SB1070
8. Notes from the Visalaw.com Blogs
9. State Department Visa Bulletin: September 2010
10. Commentary: Ten Reasons Amending the Constitution to End Birthright Citizenship Is a Terrible Idea
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.