In This Presentation:
- Non-residential Real Property Leases as Part of the Bankruptcy Estate
- A Debtor-Tenant’s Obligations and a Landlord’s Protections Under §365(d)(3)
- "Obligations" Arising From and Under the Lease
- "Obligations" Under the Lease – Stub Rent
- "Timely" performance? When does the landlord get paid?
- Super Priority Status
- Administrative Expense Claim §503(b)(1)
- "Mid-Way" View – Administrative Expense Claim §503(b)
- General Unsecured Claim
- Date of Rejection
- Cap on Rejection Damages
- Texas Assignment of Rents Act ("TARA")
- Unique Landlord-Tenant Preference Issues
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.