In this presentation:
- Apps! A Mobile Revolution
- But, What Exactly Is an App?
- Apps vs. Websites: A Primer
- Legal Considerations
- Why Does IP Ownership Matter?
- Creation of Your App: Who and How
- Contractors and Work-Made-for-Hire
- Protecting Your IP
- Legal Considerations: Others’ IP
- Money Traps
- Data Privacy Considerations
- Practical Considerations
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Published In: Communications & Media Updates, Intellectual Property Updates, Labor & Employment Updates, Nonprofits Updates, Science, Computers & Technology Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Venable LLP | Attorney Advertising