So You Want To Move To Mexico - Immigration Essentials



•Foreigners need a visa while in Mexico.

•One person, one visa.

•Family can “hang” on visa holder or Mexican citizenship of relative.

•Immigration cases are unique. General rules have several exceptions and variations.



•Temporary Resident.

•Permanent Resident.

*All three could get permit for “paid work” and “hangon” family visa, under certain circumstances.

*All three allow multiple departures and entrances to Mexico. Resident visas are yearly renewed.

Please see full presentation below for more information.

LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.

Topics:  Citizenship, Residency Status, Visas

Published In: Immigration Updates, Labor & Employment Updates

DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.

© Alberto Esenaro, Alberto Esenaro | Attorney Advertising

Don't miss a thing! Build a custom news brief:

Read fresh new writing on compliance, cybersecurity, Dodd-Frank, whistleblowers, social media, hiring & firing, patent reform, the NLRB, Obamacare, the SEC…

…or whatever matters the most to you. Follow authors, firms, and topics on JD Supra.

Create your news brief now - it's free and easy »