During litigation, nothing is sacred, and no stone will remained unturned in the hunt for responsive data — and that includes social media data. With social media here to stay — and growing in popularity every day — the question needs to change from “How do we avoid these sites?” to “How can we manage our risk?”
In this paper, you’ll learn how to:
* Include social media content in your information governance policies
* Manage and monitor content
* Build an up-to-date data map that stays refreshed
* Apply project management tools and best practices
* Produce a repeatable, defensible, sustainable process
* Enforce compliance with rules and processes
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.