In this presentation:
- How Does Social Media Work For You?
- When Social Media Works Against You
- Others’ IP
- The Pinterest Question: “ But, What About Fair Use?”
- Argh, so many rules
- The Quiet Rights: Publicity and Privacy
- Why Does IP Ownership Matter?
- Protecting Your IP
- Social Media Issues in the Workplace
- The Question
- 3 Issues
- Example: Common Social Media Policy
- National Labor Relations Act
- Common Social Media Policy: The Truth
- Considerations in Drafting a Social Media Policy
- Catch-all Disclaimer
- NLRB Decision
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.