CLE, Webinar Host, and Keynote Speaker for Business, Technology, and Improving Work and Life
Larry brings the business of law into the 21st century by breaking
complex business processes and arcane technology concepts
down into easy to understand, humorous, and engaging sessions.
He emphasizes a pragmatic approach to efficiency, simplicity, and
productivity for legal professionals.
At the crossroads of the legal profession and cutting edge
technology, Larry has published extensively in legal publications,
including Law Practice Today, Legal Management, Law
Technology News, and others. Larry also conducts free monthly
webinars on emerging topics for attorneys and speaks at bar
association CLE’s around the country.
* Going Green: Make your Law Firm Environmentally Efficient And Save Money
* Blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Social Media for Legal Professionals
* Running an Efficient and Error-free Law Office
* Using Macs at your Law Firm
* Cloud Computing for Legal Professionals