In this article:
- Income Tax
- Other Foreign Taxes -- Vat And Social Security Taxes
- Foreign Tax Credit Planning
- U.S. Withholding Obligations
- Use Of Loan Out Company
- Additional Planning Techniques
- Selected Countries
- The Past Two Decades Has Witnessed The “Globalization” Of The Entertainment Industry. Foreign Production Of Films Is Now A Regular Occurrence, As The Studios And Independent Producers Scour The Globe For Foreign Tax Subsidies, Cheap Financing And Exotic Or Unusual Locations.
Please see full article below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Actors, Athletes, Entertainment Industry, Foreign Tax, Income Tax Treaty, Income Taxes, Social Security Taxes, Tax Credits, Tax Planning, Value-Added Tax, Withholding Requirements
Published In: Art, Entertainment & Sports Updates, General Business Updates, Finance & Banking Updates, International Trade Updates, Tax Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Venable LLP | Attorney Advertising