The purpose of this Start-Up Pack is to provide assistance and support to early stage start-ups who are looking to establish their business on a more formal basis. Creating the right legal framework and ensuring that the business is protected at the outset is vital for a start-up to achieve its full potential....
This Start-Up Pack contains the key legal documents that an early stage start-up will need and includes:
- a step by step guide to setting up a company in the UK;
- a subscription and shareholders’ agreement;
- an intellectual property assignment agreement;
- a non-disclosure agreement;
- a standard employment contract;
- an intellectual property checklist;
- a tax checklist; and
- a checklist of regulatory restrictions.
The information contained in this Start-up Pack is offered open source and is freely available. It is intended to be shared amongst the start-up community to educate and provide assistance to start-ups to reach their full potential.
Please see full Article below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.