*What do Changes on the Federal Level Mean for State Law Compliance?
– Dodd-Frank / Consumer Financial Protection Act
• Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection
– Proposed Debt Settlement Legislation
– Federal Trade Commission
• Debt Relief Services Rulemaking
• Mortgage Assistance
Relief Services Rulemaking
• Other Developments
– SAFE Act Rulemaking/State Implementation
– New Program Handbook
*BK Counseling and Education
– EOUST Rulemakings
*DMP/Housing/BK: State Debt Adjusting Law and Related Developments
– Other Developments
– Enforcement Trends
*Compliance Challenges and Opportunities
Please see full publication below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.