In This Issue:
- The 1996 Morgan Stanley Letter: Re-imagined at the Age of 18
- Structured CDs – Goodbye Regulation DD, Hello Regulation DD
- FCA Issues Fine in Relation to Structured Product Transaction
- ESMA Opinion on Good Practices for Product Governance Arrangements in Relation to Structured Retail Products
- Joint Forum Endorses the K.I.S.S. Method in Point of Sale Disclosures
- Excerpt from The 1996 Morgan Stanley Letter: Re-imagined at the Age of 18:
The “Morgan Stanley” letter provides the securities law disclosure guidance for most issuances of equity-linked registered structured notes in the U.S. market. Its provisions are often consulted in considering the permissibility of registered notes linked to a single stock, a basket of two or more stocks, and even equity indices.
Please see full issue below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.