In this presentation:
- Protecting Brands in Turbulent Times
- Trends, Platforms, and Data
- Legal Considerations
- Excerpt from Protecting Brands in Turbulent Times:
Issue vs. Crisis -
- Crisis – An event that immediately stops the work of the day in order to handle. It can affect the viability of a company. It is most often a reactive situation.
- Issue – A problem that, while important, can be contained with adequate advance planning and follow-up. If handled incorrectly, an issue can turn into a crisis.
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.