In This Issue:
- Oregon DOR Out of Luck on SOL
- SALT PET OF THE MONTH
- To Be or Not to Be ASP: South Carolina’s Treatment of Bundled Services
- Administrative Convenience Justifies Inequality in Tax Forgiveness Program
- Show Me the Refund (But Not the Money)
- Efforts to Expand Economic Nexus Stall in West Virginia
- Federal Court Schmears Taxpayer’s Bankruptcy Claim
- Oregon Tax Court Excludes Goodwill Proceeds From Sales Factor
- A Pupu Platter of a Case: Packaging and Filtration Businesses Held Unitary
- The SALT Scene: Working to Rebuild a Broken Community in Cambodia
- California Supreme Court Considers Case to Allow Property Tax on Intangible Assets
- California Court of Appeal’s Motion on Election
- California Dreaming: Major Tax Bills Die as Initiatives Loom, BOE Transparency Passes
- California Screaming: Regulatory Process Heats Up!
- California Nexus: Not in My House!
- Illinois Senate President Wants Corporate Tax Liabilities on Internet
- The Sutherland SALT Team
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.