In this issue:
- What Are Some of the New Minimum Requirements Under the ADA's 2010 Standards?
- What Should Pool and Spa Operators Do About Pool Lifts?
- Internet Business Activities – Is an Actual Physical Place of Business Required?
- Is Your ATM ADA Compliant?
- How Is California Limiting Statutory Damages?
An excerpt from "How Is California Limiting Statutory Damages?"
Throughout the past decade, California businesses have been victimized more than businesses in virtually any other state by "drive by" plaintiffs. One way in which California businesses are particularly susceptible is that under the California state equivalent to the ADA, a plaintiff is entitled to statutory damages of $4,000 per violation. There is a new law, however, that will provide relief to such business owners.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.