IN THIS SEMINAR:
- What is telecommuting?
- Benefits of telecommuting
- Policy and practice challenges raised by telecommuting
- Legal risks of telecommuting
* At the close of this seminar, you will be able to:
– Identify the types of positions suitable for telecommuting
– Describe the characteristics an employee must have to be a successful telecommuter
– Identify legal implications and considerations in any telecommuting arrangement
– Identify policy considerations for any telecommuting policy/practice and agreement
Please see full seminar below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.