IN THIS SEMINAR:
- What is telecommuting?
- Benefits of telecommuting
- Policy and practice challenges raised by telecommuting
- Legal risks of telecommuting
* At the close of this seminar, you will be able to:
– Identify the types of positions suitable for telecommuting
– Describe the characteristics an employee must have to be a successful telecommuter
– Identify legal implications and considerations in any telecommuting arrangement
– Identify policy considerations for any telecommuting policy/practice and agreement
Please see full seminar below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: ADA, Data Protection, Discrimination, FMLA, Medical Leave, OSHA, Safety Precautions, Telecommuting, Wage and Hour, Worker's Compensation
Administrative Law Updates, Labor & Employment Law Updates, Nonprofit Law Updates, Privacy Updates, Worker’s Compensation Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Venable LLP | Attorney Advertising