In this Report:
- I. January 2014—Tennessee Certificate of Need Meeting
- A. Certificate of Need Review
- B. General Counsel’s Report
- II. Certificate of Need Program Report—Filings Since December 2013 Meeting
- A. Letters of Intent
- B. Applications for CON
- III. Projects Deemed Complete for Review at February 2014 Meeting
- A. Consent Calendar
- B. Certificate of Need Review
- Excerpt from January 2014—Tennessee Certificate of Need Meeting:
At the January meeting of the Tennessee Health Services Development Agency, Jeff Ockerman gave an update on the development of the new nursing home and home health standards. The home health standards are currently being reviewed by TennCare, and the nursing home standards have been sent to TennCare for review. Both the home health and nursing home standards will be circulated for public comment soon.
Please see full Report below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.