In This Report:
- I. July 2014—Tennessee Certificate of Need Meeting
- A. Certificate of Need Review
- B. General Counsel’s Report
- II. Certificate of Need Program Report—Filings Since June 2014 Meeting
- A. Applications for Certificate of Need
- III. Projects Deemed Complete for Review at August 2014 Meeting
- A. Consent Agenda
- B. Certificate of Need Review
- Excerpt from July 2014—Tennessee Certificate of Need Meeting:
At the July meeting of the Tennessee Health Services Development Agency, Jeff Ockerman announced that the agency is compiling and reviewing comments to the proposed home health and nursing home standards, which they plan to complete in a couple of weeks. Depending upon the nature of the comments, the agency may circulate another draft of the standards for additional comments or the proposed standards may be set for a public hearing.
Please see Full Report below for more Information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.