In this Report:
- I. November 2013 — Tennessee Certificate of Need Meeting
- A. Emergency Certificate of Need Review
- B. General Counsel’s Report
- C. Agency Review of Administrative Law Judge’s Initial Order
- II. Certificate of Need Program Report — Filings Since October 2013 Meeting
- A. Applications for CON
- III. Projects Deemed Complete for Review at December 2013 Meeting
- A. Consent Agenda
- B. Certificate of Need Review
- Excerpt from November 2013 — Tennessee Certificate of Need Meeting:
At the November meeting of the Tennessee Health Services Development Agency, as part of the Director’s Announcements, Executive Director Melanie Hill announced that an emergency Certificate of Need hearing was held on November 12 to consider an application filed by Pioneer Community Hospital of Scott, which was approved. See Section I.A. below for the details of the application. In addition, Jeff Ockerman announced that the nursing home questionnaire has been sent out and responses are due by November 26. The agency plans to finalize the new nursing home standards in December after reviewing responses to the nursing home questionnaire. Mr. Ockerman further noted that the home health standards are still in process, but the agency plans to finalize the new standards in January. Accordingly, the 2013 Health Plan will include the new standards for both nursing homes and home health agencies and will be sent to Governor Bill Haslam for approval by the end of January.
Please see full report below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.