In This Issue:
- 6th Circuit Holds McCarran-Ferguson Act Bars Antitrust Claims against Title Insurers
- Farm Bureau Changes Policy On Roof And Hail Damage Claims
- GOV. Haslam To Decide Essential Health Benefit Package
- Misrepresentation: Is It As Easy As You May Think To Establish?
- Excerpt from Farm Bureau Changes Policy On Roof and Hail Damage Claims:
Effective October 1, 2012, Tennessee Famers Mutual Insurance Company (Farm Bureau) will settle all roof claims for actual cash value rather than full replacement value for all new and renewal business. In addition, Farm Bureau will now require that all hail losses be reported within one year from the date the hail damage occurred for all property policies....
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.