The environmental practice of Bracewell & Giuliani LLP offers seamless, front-rank representation in local, state, national, and cross-border regulatory, enforcement, and litigation matters, as well as experienced counsel on the environmental aspects of transactions and operations across the country and around the world. We are dedicated to helping clients successfully navigate complex and costly environmental issues and to building longstanding client relationships founded on superior advice, integrity, and value. We are pleased to provide you with this issue of Bracewell & Giuliani's Texas Environmental Update, offering the latest news about permitting, enforcement, regulatory developments, and other matters of interest to the regulated community in Texas.
In This Issue:
- BRACEWELL & GIULIANI ALERTS AND PUBLICATIONS
- TEXAS COMMISSION ON ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY - AGENDAS AND WORK SESSIONS
- TEXAS COMMISSION ON ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY - NEWS REPORTS
- BUREAU OF OCEAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- COUNCIL ON ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY
- DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
- EPA REGION 6
- FISH AND WILDLIFE SERVICE
- TEXAS RAILROAD COMMISSION
- OTHER TEXAS ENVIRONMENTAL NEWS
Please see full newsletter below for more information and links.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.