In This Issue:
- Simplifying the Mechanic's Lien Agent Process: NC's New Online Clearinghouse
- The Complexities of Mechanic's Liens in West Virginia
- I Did The Work -- Where Is My Check?
- So, You're Having a Pennsylvania Mechanic's Lien Type of Day?
- A Virginia Mechanic's Lien Refresher, Courtesy of Jack Bays
- Lien on Me? A Synopsis of South Carolina Lien Law
- Excerpt from Simplifying the Mechanic's Lien Agent Process:
NC's New Online Clearinghouse:
Effective April 1, 2013, project owners in North Carolinaare now required to designate a Mechanic's Lien Agent(MLA) for the vast majority of construction projects, and contractors or other potential lien claimants must now identify themselves through written notice to the MLA if they want to ensure their lien priority against lenders or purchasers...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.