The criminal trespass statute in Massachusetts; how you can address trespassing on your property


There may be someone that you don’t ever want to enter your property again. Or there may be someone you don’t want to enter your property at all, even once. In Massachusetts, there is a way to make it a criminal act if a particular person enters your property. For help on this matter, contact George E. Bourguignon, Jr., Esq. at (413) 746-8008,, or at

LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.