In this issue:
- The Current State in Financial Services Cybersecurity
- Critical Infrastructure Executive Order
- Cybersecurity Legislation
- Financial Services Cybersecurity Infrastructure
- Cyberattack Overview
- Industry Reports
- APT1 Attack Lifecycle Model
- Emerging Developments
- On the Agenda: What Financial Services Executives Should Be Discussing
- Reed Smith Cybersecurity Alerts and Blogs
- Excerpt from: Cyberattack Overview:
The Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA) is leading an exercise (Quantum Dawn 2) July 18, 2013, which is intended to replicate a large-scale assault on financial industry information systems and online sites. Financial institutions and government agencies will participate in order to evaluate coordination and decision-making among the participants. While this will support efforts to improve the response to a systemic attack, the threats to individual institutions and the industry come in many forms and from several directions.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.