In this issue;
· DAA Launches a Consumer Education Campaign
Heard on the Hill
· House Energy & Commerce Subcommittee Identifies Legislative Priorities for 2012
· Rep. Markey Releases Draft Mobile Device Privacy Bill
· Senate Subcommittee Holds Hearing on Video Privacy
· Cybersecurity Legislation Introduced in Senate
Around the Agencies
· Federal Trade Commission Targeting Mobile Privacy Issues
· Federal Trade Commission Issues Closing Letter on Hyundai Blog Campaign
· Federal Communications Commission Modifies its Robocall Rules
· Department of Justice Clarifies Position on Internet Gambling Enforcement
In the Courts
· U.S. Supreme Court Decision in United States v. Jones
· European Union Introduces Comprehensive Data Protection Regulation
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.