In this issue:
- The BDIT: Have Your Cake And Eat It Too
- Should You Consider A Roth IRA Conversion?
- Using An FLP As An Income Tax Planning Tool
- Estate Planning Red Flag – Your Will Contains A Formula Clause
- Excerpt from: Should You Consider A Roth IRA Conversion?
A main objective of an estate plan is to preserve wealth for your loved ones. There are many strategies to achieve this. If you have a large amount of funds in a traditional IRA — or in an employer plan that you intend to roll over into a traditional IRA — consider whether you might benefit from converting all or a portion of it to a Roth IRA. A conversion can allow you to turn tax-deferred future growth into tax-free growth and take advantage of a Roth IRA’s estate planning benefits.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.