In this issue:
- Net Gain For Taxpayers – Tax Court Approves Net Gift Strategy
- Estate Planning For The Young And Affluent – How To Hedge Your Bets
- Wealth Preserver – Use An ILIT To Shield Life Insurance Proceeds From Estate Tax
- Estate Planning Red Flag – Your Spouse’s Estate Didn’t Make The Portability Election
- Excerpt from Net Gain For Taxpayers – Tax Court Approves Net Gift Strategy:
A net gift is a technique that potentially allows you to reduce your effective gift tax rate from 40% to 28.6%. It requires the donee to agree to pay the gift tax as a condition of receiving the gift. This reduces the gift’s value for gift tax purposes.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.