In this issue:
- Estate Planning In Divorce: Don’t Put It Off
- Prepare Your Estate Plan For Postmortem Flexibility
- The U.S. Supreme Court DOMA Ruling - How It Affects Estate Planning for Same-Sex Spouses
- Estate Planning Red Flag – You Haven’t Discussed Planned Gifts With The Charities That Will Receive Them
- Excerpt from Estate Planning In Divorce: Don’t Put It Off:
Going through a divorce can be a traumatic experience — not to mention a time-consuming and expensive one. So it’s no surprise that separating couples often overlook the impact of divorce on their estate plans. But neglecting to update your plan can lead to unintended consequences.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.