In this presentation:
- What Is the FCPA?
- The Anti-Bribery Provisions
- The Books and Records Provisions
- The Devil Is in the Details…
- Who Is Subject To The FCPA?
- Willful Blindness
- Affirmative Defenses and Exceptions
- Criminal and Civil Penalties
- Increasingly Vigorous Enforcement Landscape
- Corporate Penalties
- Enforcement Against Individuals
- UK Bribery Act
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
- FCPA “Red Flags”
- OFAC: Office of Foreign Assets Control
- FCPA Guidance: Charitable Contributions
- FCPA Opinion Procedure Releases: Charitable Donations
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished…
- Key Takeaways
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.