In this presentation:
- What is a joint venture?
- Advantages and disadvantages of using a joint venture
- Starting a joint venture
- Step 1: Find the right partner
- Step 2: Ensure the JV satisfies the applicable set-aside requirements
- Step 3: Choose the legal form (partnership vs. LLC)
- Step 4: Determine the management structure/labor (populated vs. unpopulated)
- Step 5: Draft the joint venture agreement
- Excerpt from What is a joint venture?
A Joint Venture is:
An association of individuals and/or concerns to combine their property, capital, efforts, skills, and knowledge to carry out no more than three specific or limited-purpose business ventures for joint profit over a two-year period
Please see full presentation below for more infor,ation.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.