The March edition of BrownWinick's The Legal Monitor contains the following articles:
• Growth and Developments at BrownWinick
• The I-9 Audit: Why You Should Care and How You Can Prepare - United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement ("ICE"), the investigative arm of the Department of Homeland Security, has shifted its focus from targeting individual unauthorized workers in favor of a strategy that targets the businesses that employ them.
• Iowa Angel Tax Credits - During the 2011 legislative session, the Iowa General Assembly approved an annual $2,000,000 allocation of state tax credits for investments in qualifying businesses, often referred to as "angel tax credits."
• Our Firm Continues To Grow To Serve Your Needs
• BrownWinick Celebrates 60th Anniversary
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.