In This Issue:
- Pa. Supreme Court Strikes Down Key Provisions of Act 13
- Midstream Remains a Hot Spot in Marcellus & Utica Region
- Marcellus Shale Responsible for $1.14 Billion in Deals
- Marcellus Shale Wells Produce Less Wastewater than Conventional Wells
- Excerpt from Marcellus Shale Responsible for $1.14 Billion in Deals:
According to PriceWaterhouse Coopers LLP,more than $1 billion in mergers and acquisitionsdeals were completed in the last three monthsof 2013 - the first time since the spring of 2012.The increase in improvements regarding theindustry, growth in customers, wells performingbetter than expected at lower costs, and abuildup in pipelines for delivery have fosteredwell for the industry.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.