In This Issue:
- Pa. Commonwealth Court Strikes Down Act 13 Zoning Provision
- D.C. Circuit Court Issues Important Ruling on Greenhouse Gas Regulatory Program by M. Ann Bradley & M. Katherine Crockett
- The State of Hydraulic Fracturing in N.C. by Katie King & Nathan B. Atkinson
- WVDEP Initiates Study Under New Horizontal Well Control Act by M. Ann Bradley
- Duke Fracking Study Raises Questions
- Nationwide Won't Cover Hydraulic Fracturing Exposure
Excerpt from The State of Hydraulic Fracturing in N.C. -
On July 2, 2012, the North Carolina Senateand House of Representatives voted to override Governor Perdue's veto of Senate Bill 820, known as the Clean Energy and Economic Security Act (the "Act"), legalizing hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling within the State but delaying permitting until the General Assembly takes additional legislative action to allow it...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.