In This Issue:
- Pa. PUC Developments on Regulation of Midstream Operators
- The State of Drilling in the Empire State
- Pa. Litigation Update: Butler and Act 13
- First Round of Marcellus Drilling Fees Tops Pa. Estimates
- New Pipeline to Carry Natural Gas from Pa. to N.Y.
- Useful Resource: Spilman Webinar
- Marcellus Shale Team Member
- Excerpt from The State of Drilling in the Empire State:
Despite being home to the first natural gas well in the United States, the State of New York has prohibited the use of hydraulic fracturing within its borders. Since the election of Governor Andrew Cuomo, the question in the oil and gas industry is whether he will lift the ban. Shortly after his election, Governor Cuomo tasked the Department of Environmental Conservation with drafting rules to allow for hydraulic fracturing. While the DEC issued proposed rules and held public hearings on those proposed rules, the likelihood of hydraulic fracturing coming to New York hit a major stumbling block....
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.