In this issue:
* EEOC Issues Final ADA Regulations
* DOL Publishes Smartphone Timekeeping Application
* Supreme Court Allows Third-Party Retaliation Claims
* Supreme Court Upholds “Cat’s Paw” Theory of Liability
* States May Not Prohibit Class Action Waivers in Arbitration Agreements
* Supreme Court Rejects Wal-Mart Sex Discrimination Class Action
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.