In This Issue:
- Nevada Begins Audits of TPAs
- Insurers Challenge Requirement to Use Social Security Death Master File
- ACLI Files Lawsuit Regarding Prohibition on Offshoring
- Tennessee Modifies Administrative Services Agreement Requirements
- Indiana Insurance Department Amends its Non-Resident TPA Application
- Third Party Administrator Licensing and Consulting Services
- Excerpt from Nevada Begins Audits of TPAs:
The Nevada Division of Insurance (the “Division”) recently initiated an audit program of third party administrators (“TPAs”) that administer workers’ compensation claims involving Nevada residents. The audit program was put in place to satisfy a required response to aspects of the Nevada Legislative Counsel Bureau’s audit of the Division. The audits are being conducted on behalf of the Division by A.M. Bennett & Company. Beginning in July, many TPAs received Examination Warrants and follow-up emails explaining the audits.
Please see full Update below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.