In This Issue:
- President Obama Announces Plan To Launch Talks On Transatlantic Trade And Investment Partnership; Formal Notice To Congress Will Follow
- China Issues Guidelines For The Development Of Energy Sector
- Federal Circuit Affirms Application Of Antidumping Duties In Magnesium From Russia
- A Modest, But Significant Step On China Compulsory Certificate Mark Testing And Certification
- ITC Votes To Proceed With Section 337 Investigation On Fellowes Paper Shredders
*News Of Note
- Japan And The United States Resolve Beef Over Beef
- U.S. Companies Support International Services Trade Agreement
- CFIUS Annual Report Shows Trends For 2011
- U.S. Challenges India’s Domestic Content Requirement For Solar Panels
- U.S. Requests Consultations Over Indonesian Agricultural Import Restrictions
- Excerpt from President Obama Announces Plan To Launch Talks On Transatlantic Trade And Investment Partnership; Formal Notice To Congress Will Follow:
During the State of the Union Address on February 12, 2013, President Obama announced that the United States will launch comprehensive talks with the European Union regarding the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (“TTIP”). The announcement does not trigger the actual TTIP negotiation process....
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.