In This Issue:
- 01 World Trade Organization Forms Compliance Panel In Airbus Case
- 02 USTR Details Issues And Progress On Foreign Trade Barriers
- 03 The “Bigger Brazil” Industrial Plan Grows Again
- 03 Commerce Department Reports On The Impact Of Intellectual Property On The U.S. Economy
- 04 U.S. Government Intervenes In Action Alleging Evasion Of Import Duties
- 05 News Of Note
- 06 Contacts
Excerpt from The “Bigger Brazil” Industrial Plan Grows Again
In a continuing effort to boost Brazilian manufacturing, the Government of Brazil announced another $35 billion in stimulus measures on April 3. This second phase of the Brasil Maior (“Bigger Brazil”) Industrial Plan eliminates payroll taxes for some Brazilian manufacturers and greatly expands low-cost lending facilities offered by Brazil’s National Development Bank, BNDES.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.