In This Issue:
- High Level Of U.S. Oil Production Leads To Increased Focus On Exports
- Oil Country Tubular Goods Orders Are Much More Likely As Domestic Industry Gains From The Department of Commerce’s Final Determinations
- Experts Weigh In On Developments With U.S. Manufacturing Hubs
- WTO Appellate Body Issues Report In China’s Challenge To U.S. Trade Laws
- News of Note:
..United States Holds First Round Of Negotiations With 13 Trading Partners Toward An Environmental Goods Agreement
..China Announces Strong Measures to Boost the Integrated Circuit Industry
..Export Control Reform Continues To Move Forward
- Excerpt from High Level Of U.S. Oil Production Leads To Increased Focus On Exports:
Recent news reports present conflicting views on the United States’ ranking in world oil production. Some reports say that the United States has become the largest oil producer in the world, surpassing energy-rich countries such as Russia and Saudi Arabia. Other reports recognize the high level of oil production but express doubts that the U.S. has indeed reached first place. Regardless of the United States’ actual ranking, the recent and significant boom in U.S. oil production clearly has made the United States an energy powerhouse.
Please see full issue below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.