In This Issue:
• The Power Shifts Back to Kelly-Brown
• The Color Black Is Aesthetically Functional for Floral Boxes
• Louboutin’s Red Soled Shoes Keep Marching On
• Multiple Fashion Retailers Can Enjoy Use of “Saturday”
- Excerpt from The Power Shifts Back to Kelly-Brown:
The Second Circuit Court of Appeals reversed the dismissal of Kelly-Brown’s trademark infringement claims against Oprah Winfrey. Kelly-Brown owns the registered trademark OWN YOUR POWER for motivational seminars. Kelly-Brown sued Winfrey for infringement following Winfrey’s use of “Own Your Power” as a major headline on its monthly O Magazine, as the title of a promotional event that included a motivational seminar, and as a prominently featured aspect of the Oprah website.
Please see full Review below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.