Unintentionally Abandoning Permanent Resident Status – Part 2: Absence From the U.S.


If you're a foreign medical graduate who wishes to practice medicine anywhere in the United States, the Badmus Law Firm can help you navigate the often complicated immigration process. You are invited to contact us at (469) 916-7900 or at immigration@badmuslaw.com.

LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.