In This Presentation:
*What are e-cigarettes?
• Battery powered tube like device, typically built to look like a cigarette
• Release water vapor laced with "e juice" from container
• "e juice" typically includes propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, flavorings, and pure nicotine (non FDA regulated)
• Originates from vaporizers used by marijuana smokers
• Very little research on effects
What is it?
•Water Pipe used to smoke sweet, often flavored, tobacco
• Smoke is filtered through water in base of pipe
• Use flexible hoses stretching from pipe to inhale tobacco smoke
• Place charcoal on top of pipe to heat the water
• Known to contain tar, carbon monoxide nicotine, and other carcinogens from the coal used to heat the tobacco
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.