In This Issue:
- What You Need to Know
- Methods to Reinstate Tax-Exempt Status Smaller Organizations Applying Within 15 Months of Revocation Date
- Organizations Not Eligible for the Streamlined Process Applying Within 15 Months of Revocation
- Organizations Applying for Retroactive Reinstatement 15 Months After Revocation Date
- Organizations Not Applying for Retroactive Reinstatement
- Reasonable Cause Standard
- Applicability of Revenue Procedure 2014-11
- What You Should Do Now
- For More Information
- Excerpt from What You Need to Know:
Methods to Reinstate Tax-Exempt Status -
Revenue Procedure 2014-11 outlines four methods that an organization may use to have its tax-exempt status reinstated. Reinstatement may be granted either to the date that the organization files an application for reinstatement (its postmark date) or, more favorably, retroactive to the date that the IRS revoked its tax-exempt status (its revocation date).
Please see full Publication below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.