The U.S. Supreme Court's recent term included decisions in several cases with implications on states and states' rights. This presentation included the court's review and opinions handed down for the following cases.
- Shelby County v. Holder, No. 12-96
- Northwest Austin Municipal Utility District Number One v. Holder
- Arizona v. Inter Tribal Council of Arizona, Inc. No. 12-71
- City of Arlington v. FCC, No. 11-1545
- Koontz v. St. Johns Water Management District, No. 11-1447
- Florida v. Harris, No. 11-564
- Florida v. Jardines, No. 11-1447
- Dan’s City Used Cars, Inc. v. Pelkey, No. 12-52
Please see full Presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.