Jessica Drangel Ochs (Of Counsel in Meyer Suozzi's Labor law practice, New York City) presented "Using Social Media: An Individual Gripe or Concerted Activity?" at the ABA (American Bar Association) Section of Labor & Employment Law's Committee on the Development of the Law Under the NLRA. See the PDF below for the full version of Jessica's paper.
Her presentation outline considered the following:
* The NLRB General Counsel Applies Long-Standing Legal Principles to the New World of Communication
* Identifying Protected Concerted Activity
* Facebook Communications as Protected Concerted Activity: Where is the General Counsel Drawing the Line?
* Unlawful Employer Handbook Policies and NLRB Settlements
* The Administrative Law Judges' Decisions
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.