Jessica Drangel Ochs (Of Counsel in Meyer Suozzi's Labor law practice, New York City) presented "Using Social Media: An Individual Gripe or Concerted Activity?" at the ABA (American Bar Association) Section of Labor & Employment Law's Committee on the Development of the Law Under the NLRA. See the PDF below for the full version of Jessica's paper.
Her presentation outline considered the following:
* The NLRB General Counsel Applies Long-Standing Legal Principles to the New World of Communication
* Identifying Protected Concerted Activity
* Facebook Communications as Protected Concerted Activity: Where is the General Counsel Drawing the Line?
* Unlawful Employer Handbook Policies and NLRB Settlements
* The Administrative Law Judges' Decisions
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Labor & Employment Law Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Meyer, Suozzi, English & Klein, P.C. | Attorney Advertising