In This Issue:
- Insider’s View - The Supreme Court Ruling on Health Care
- Round Two: Congress Reacts to the SCOTUS ACA Ruling
- Developments in Energy
- Down the Back Stretch - Appropriations Bills Continue to Work Their Way Through the House
- Senate Moving Towards Vote on Cybersecurity Legislation
- Congress Reconsiders Stance on Trade with Russia
- House Appropriations Committee Votes to Cut EPA Budget by 17 Percent, Limit Regulatory Authority
- After the Highway Bill, What Does the Future Hold for the Keystone Pipeline and Coal Ash Legislation?
- SCOTUS Refuses to Backtrack on Controversial Citizens United Decision
Excerpt from Round Two: Congress Reacts to the SCOTUS ACA Ruling by Thomas J. Spulak and Allison F. Kassir
Like most things in Washington today, no debate ever really ends, with the losers vowing to fight on and looking to find opportunities to snatch defeat from the opponent’s jaws of victory...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.