In This Issue:
- Special Edition -Democratic National Convention
- Democrats Succeed in Charlotte
- Conventions Post Mortem - A Choice or a Referendum?
- Energy Policy at the Party Conventions
- Both Party Platforms Emphasize the Importance of Trade - But Differ Significantly in Specifics and Tone
- Democrats and Taxes
- Bill Clinton - The Maestro Returns
- Moving America Forward: 2012 Democratic National Platform
- Excerpt from Democrats Succeed in Charlotte:
Last week’s Democratic convention in Charlotte, North Carolina, was all that President Obama and the Democratic party could have wanted. The 4-day cheerleading session went off without a hitch apart from a few exceptions....
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.