In This Presentation:
THE MORE THINGS CHANGE. . .
- The Usual Caveats and Thanks
- Somatic Cell Count Fiasco
- Animal Drug Residues Sampling
- Electronic Reporting of Dairy Product Prices
- Farm Bill/Federal Milk Order Update
- Food Safety and Modernization Act
- A Word on Labeling and the First Amendment
SCC and Bacterial Count
*The problem – E.U. “requires” maximum 400,000 SCC and 100,000 bacteria
*U.S. presently regulates for maximum 750,000 SCC and 100,000 bacterial for Grade A only
*Industry sought PMO solution – NCIMS nixes
*AMS proposes a solution – Appendix A
*Will there be equitable treatment???
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.